ABOUT THE GAME
Stained is a side-scrolling, platforming and combat action game set in an ancient, mysterious castle featuring detailed 3D environments with a continually changing game world. Events in Stained are triggered by breaking objects placed in and around the castle, and outcomes are determined by the combination of glass pieces that litter the ground, leading to a variety of experiences.
Novel ways to break objects have to be thought of at times, which will keep the player guessing what the next puzzle will be. In any fight in the game victory is usually temporary, as defeated foes may form again, or reassemble to form entirely new ones. The gameplay is fully interactive and physics based – each character’s uncanny abilities have to be kept in mind to think of innovative ways to proceed through the game!
- Random Experiences - Events are determined by the combination of glass pieces that litter the ground, leading to a variety of different enemies.
- Solving Puzzles – Breaking windows can lead to unexpected breakthroughs, but sometimes shattering a window can be a challenge in itself.
- Temporary Victory - Victory is usually temporary, as defeated enemies can form again, or reassemble into entirely new enemies, adding an edge of unpredictability.
- A Castle with a Mind of its Own – Explore the sprawling, abandoned castle and you may be rewarded for treading the path less travelled.
- Dazzling Action – Survive being under constant attack from a legion of colorful and shiny stained glass monsters, punctuated by intense boss battles.
- Swiss Army Scythe – Interchangeable blades allow for distinct combat styles, each one with its own perks, like sliding down walls or dealing extra damage to weak points.
|OS:||Windows XP, VIsta or Windows 7 required|
|Processor:||Core 2 due or later|
|RAM:||1 GB or higher|
|Graphics:||Nothing special needed|